Ginger and Tonic Vintage Life Blog

Ginger and Tonic Vintage Life Blog
Welcome to the Ginger and Tonic Vintage Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Things I love: Gidget and Moodoggie

I first read Gidget when I was 12.  I found it in a thrift store I could walk to from my house and bought it for 10 cents.  I know that makes me sound like Im 80 but honestly it was 10 cents.  
I was so into it, I read it in one day and kept on reading it over and over until I foolishly let the girl across the street borrow it...and I never saw it again.
BUT... I was forever seduced by the vintage surf bunny pin up when I saw the movie. 

Moondoggie was to DIE for,it has a super HOT bad boy, the music is rockin, the vintage cars in it are awesome. I need to quote the Gidge on this one.."its just out of this world!".

No comments: