Ginger and Tonic Vintage Life Blog

Ginger and Tonic Vintage Life Blog
Welcome to the Ginger and Tonic Vintage Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Marvel and Me: I really like comicbook heroes and villians.

I am so happy that there is at least one thing that my 4 year old son and I can sit and watch that I can actually sit back and enjoy its vintage awesome-ness.
Vintage Comic Book Superheros.  
Official Shop of Marvel!
There are so many great memories with these movies and animations that I love getting into it with him. He knows all of their names and powers, alter-egos, who they have the hots for. He likes all of that. :)

We recently watched Batman - The Movie.  It was made in 1966.  My son watched it about 4 times on a rainy weekend. I didnt mind it at all.


The costumes are amazing and funny, Lee Meriwether is Catwoman - Purrrr, the language is hysterical, the effects are super funny, and everything in the Bat Cave is labeled with signs and called "bat-whatever",  as in "Super Hydralizing BAT Renewing Wing Solvent" (which I made up but...you get the picture). 
Anyway, I loved it. I watched it 3 times in a row with him!




For those of you with little ones getting into Marvel and all of the characters, the vintage versions of all of the television, movies, and comics are fun for the whole family! 

XOXO

No comments: