Ginger and Tonic Vintage Life Blog

Ginger and Tonic Vintage Life Blog
Welcome to the Ginger and Tonic Vintage Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hats off to Vintage Pin Up Cowgirls

Yee-Haw and Taaarnation!
I reckon these beauties could even lasso in the Marlboro Man!


Vintage western wear can still be found at thrift stores and flea markets without having to take a part time job sheering sheep to get the look of the pin up cowgirl. In fact, I was just recently able to score an awesome vintage cowgirl shirt with red trim piping for $2 at $2 Dollar Thrill in OB! I also got 2 great pairs of vintage Justin cowboy boots on EBay each less than $20!

Cowboy boots are making a HUGE comeback into the fashion mainstream with all of the embroidered pocket jeans and the country musicians and rockers bustin out the ol "shit kickers".
If you want that vintage look but cant seem to find a pair that fits your bombshell style, check out Old Gringo. The Old Gringo boots have an authentic vintage feel and style for the country mile.

I fancy these from Old Gringo and available online at Burnt Sugar & Frankie (a darling boutique and shoe store in Seattle, WA).


Its Friday night Lassies!  Get your pin up cowgirl ON for tonights hootenanny! XOXO




P.S.  I also got inspired by these darlin coasters of the Vandor Cowgirls.  I think I need them in the covered wagon!

No comments: