Ginger and Tonic Vintage Life Blog

Ginger and Tonic Vintage Life Blog
Welcome to the Ginger and Tonic Vintage Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Speedracer: Trixie's demon on wheels.


Keeping the theme I have going with cars and dreamy vintage superheros, we have the perfect combination of speed, class, and DANGER in Speedracer.  Although at times, he was a little bossy...I have to say...shouting his demands at the reliable and "always there for him" Trixie PLUS making her run all the time!

BUT, regardless...I always had a crush on Speedracer. It seemed quite suiting that during my Manic Panicked "WildFire"  dyed to the max red bob hair days I was nicknamed Trixie.

I think there is a little Trixie in all of us.  
Brave, Loyal, and really hot looking in a helmet.


I will always love the music, animation, outfits, cars and gadgets in Speedracer.  If you havent watched some of the vintage Speedracer out there.    XOXO

No comments: